So you have registered your new limited company and are on the verge of an exciting and perhaps terrifying new venture. When running a hectic business you cannot afford to use valuable time making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. However you do need to be aware how this legislation affects your company and its directors. We can help by carrying out the company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
1. Formation of new companies;
2. Submission of annual Accounts and forms to the Registrar of Companies;
3. Dealing with official Registrar correspondence;
4. Drafting resolutions and completing all forms in connection with increases in share capital, share allotments and transfers, name changes etc.;
5. Maintaining company statutory books;
6. Drafting Memoranda and Articles of Association or amendments thereto.